Friday, October 17, 2008

Doctor's Appointment: October 16, 2008

Everything looks good. I went at 3:30 and met a new doctor. So far, I think Dr. Fishburn is my favorite. He wears cowboy boots under his scrubs. Too cute. He was very friendly and super informative.
So here are the details: heartbeat is 168, blood count looks good, measuring right on schedule, no swelling or dizziness. So, all is well, right on track and going smoothly. Couldn't ask for anything more. I did ask if I was going to have another ultrasound and he said not unless the measuring suddendly became off or some complications were to arise. So, hopefully no more for us. I do have to have the shot at 28 weeks for the negative RH factor in my blood. So that's coming in about 7 weeks. Next appointment is November 13 at 4pm!

No comments: