Friday, November 14, 2008

Doctor's Appointment with Dr. Barnes: Novemember 13, 2008

Everything went just fine at the doctor's appointment. His heartbeat is 157bpm. The nurse said that was normal. My blood pressure is good. I did have a little bit of protein in my urine, but the doctor said it was nothing to worry about. I should just drink some more water throughout the day. Next visit is December 12, 2008 at 2:30pm. This is the visit where I have to do the glucose test and I have to have the Rhogam shot then, as well. Yuck, a blood test and a shot, all in the same visit. Can't say I'm ooking forward to that visit. He did also mention that I should get a flu shot. They recommend, for woman that are pregnant during flu season, to get one. So I'll be calling around to find a place to get one. All is well at this visit.

No comments: