Wednesday, July 23, 2008

July 23, 2009

Starting to look like a fattie! I broke down yesterday and had to buy a bella band. My capri pants were sooo tight on Sunday that I had to unbutton AND unzip them. Now I should be able to wear them unbuttoned and no one will even know! The nausea is still here, but I have discovered it only shows when I'm hungry. So, as long as I eat constantly I should feel pretty good. That bella band might not work for very long if I have to eat constantly. :) The pre-natal's are getting harder and harder to take too. We all know that I'm a wuss and can't swallow pills. So I have been taking Flintstone's chewables. Well, those have not been the greatest idea in the world. They are totally disgusting me! I got a tip today saying that I could go to GNC or a health food place and get the pre-natal vitamins in a powder form and then put it in a glass of orange juice. You can't taste anything in orange juice. I'll be getting my vitamin and an extra dose of folic acid. I think I'll give it a try.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Even though I'm not pregnant, I think I'd like a bella band. It sounds comfy :)