Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 9, 2009

Well it looks like the nausea has reared it's UGLY face! Thank goodness it just comes and goes. And thank goodness it's tolerable. I bought some of those "sea-bands", just to see if they work. It is a band that you put on both of your wrists and it is supposed to hit a pressure point in your wrist, and help with nausea. I haven't really tried them yet. I almost want to wait until I HAVE too!
We have recieved out first baby gift. Whitney, Kelly's sister, came over on July 7th with a bag for us. It had a heart-to-heart monitor in it. Which is a monitor that you strap onto your belly, once your 21-27 weeks along, and you put the head phones on and you can hear the baby kicking and moving and the heartbeat too! I can't wait to try it out. She also gave us a plush little teddy bear that says "My First Bear". It's adorable!

No comments: