Saturday, August 2, 2008

StoryTime at 10 weeks-August 2, 2008

So, I go over to my parents house last night and I'm standing in the kitchen when my mom comes over to me. I have on a red dress and she makes me lift it up. She wants to see my belly. So I hike my dress up and show her my belly. She touches it and says "You've got two in there. Look how your already showing at only 10 weeks and it's already hard as a rock." So mom thinks I've got twins in there. Honestly, I think I would be ok with that. Some women that I talk to think I'm crazy for saying that, cause they say that one is all they can handle. But I kinda look at it this way, if I get twins the first time around, I won't know any different. Another plus factor: I wouldn't have to be pregnant ever again. The Poplin's would be finished with the expansion of their family. If I could choose, which I know I can't (one can daydream, though), we would have a boy and a girl. My mom would say "One for me and one for you!"

No comments: