Friday, September 12, 2008

September 12, 2008-15 weeks

This week has been full of changes. My belly started sticking out more so this week than ever before. I wore maternity pants to work and have discovered that they are super comfy! Not so good looking, but comfortable. My energy level has come up, too. I don't feel like I could sleep for days as soon as I get out of the bed. But 9pm is still bedtime for sure. Sometimes it's even 8:30pm!
Going back to the doctor for a regular visit on Septemebr 18. Then we're going to make an appointment for the BIG ultrasound. Exciting stuff! Can't wait to find out what this little human growing inside me is.
Check out the new section at the bottom of the page. It's called "I wish someone would have told me..." This could get really amusing, espically for all of you that have been pregnant before. Feel free to offer up things you wish someone would have told you before you got pregnant. I'll add them all to the list!

1 comment:

ashburgess said...

Yes, your belly was totally popping tonight. It was so cute! I love it!!