Friday, December 19, 2008

Birthing Class-December 12-13, 2008

So, we had our lovely birthing class, with BJ and Ashely, last weekend and learned lot's of interesting tidbits. Friday was more of a wash than anything else. We didn't take anything from it. But that's ok. We were shown some birthing videos, one without drugs, one with drugs and a c-section birth. They weren't as graphic as I thought they would have been. Don't get me wrong, we saw everything, but it wasn't gorrie or anything like that. All I can tell you is, I'm sooooo having drugs. I'm not brave or crazy.
The guys asked a lot of questions and put in a lot of input. I was proud of them. I can honestly say that I discovered some things that I defintely do NOT want when I give birth and I told Kelly my wishes. I know I probably won't care at the time, but right now I do, and I hope that Kelly will be able to remember my wishes when the time comes. Nothing major, just some modesty things. And I know they say that all modesty goes out the window when your in labor, but some of the things I saw were just grosse and I don't want it. Maybe I should write them down for Kelly, so he won't forget.
Anywho, I think the class was very informative and we learned a lot. I'm glad we took it, even if we had to use a whole Saturday for it.
Update: I did have to go and get my Rhogam shot on Monday. They put it in my hip and I went on along my merry way. Glad that's over with.

No comments: