Thursday, December 4, 2008

ooohhhh!....the heartburn

I never had the pleasure of experiencing heartburn. That is, until about a 3 weeks ago. I had to ask my mom what heartburn felt like. And she totally described what I was feeling. She said that spit gave her heartburn, the whole time she was pregnant. Luckily, mine waited until the end of my second trimester.
I believe pizza is the cluprit. Everytime I eat pizza, I seem to get it. Spaghetti doesn't bother me or any other italian dish. Just pizza. My favorite thing to eat. Such a bummer.
Last night was the worst that I had it. I promise I thought my esphagus was going to turn into ashes. It was horrible. Thank goodness for my new best friend...his name is TUMS. Without him, I might be able to breath FIRE!
The more I think about it, the more I'm starting to realize that spit might be giving me heartburn. As I sit and write this post, I feel it coming on. This can't be good.

No comments: