Thursday, February 26, 2009

Docotor's Appointment-February 23, 2009

I had my 39 week doctor's appointment and a whole lot of nothing happened. Blood pressure looks good and his heart rate is 142. They told me to come back next Monday and they would check me to see if I had dialted at all. Last time they checked me (2 visits ago)I had not dilated at all. But I was about 50-60% effaced. So maybe more will have happened when I go back next week.
Still nothing going on with Kim. But she does have an inducion scheduled for next Thursday. So we will at least have Avery here by Friday the 6th. She's over it too. She told me today that she would hunt me down if I went into labor and had my child before she did. I just laughed at her and said to have no fear, I'll be the last one left.
I am starting to get reay uncomfortable. I was just laying in the bed today and I was uncomfortable. Not a good sign. I hope I go soon, so I don't have to deal with being uncomfortable for too long.
Last week was my last week of work. So I've been at home all week. Trying to keep myself busy. Monday, I ran around with Kim and looked for a small accent table. She ended up giving me one that she had at her house. Tuesday, I painted the table and hung out with my sister. Wednesday, I hung out with Kristen and had my parents over for dinner. And today I did a little cleaning. I'm starting to run out of things to do. The car seat is in my car and the extra base is in Kelly's car, the nursery is totally complete. All of his clothes are washed and hung up. So I am literally just waiting around now. I guess I could move on to things around the house. But what fun is that?

No comments: