Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Doctor's Appointment-February 17, 2009

I went to the doctor yesterday and it was very uneventful. My blood pressure is good, his heart rate is 136 and all looks good. She told me that they would see me in a week, unless I went into labor before then. We went over when to go to the hospital (the 5-1-1 rule)and I asked a few questions that I had been wondering about. I have scoliosis, so I asked if that would make any difference during labor and delivery. She looked at my back and said that the curve of my spine was more at the top of my back, rather than the bottom, so the epidural shouldn't be a problem. She said sometimes the epidural would only numb half of me. But it shouldn't be a problem. That's a relief.
Kim is still pregnant, so no news with her. It's just me and her left.
This is my last week of work. I'm working 9-3 everyday this week. Then I'm all done till around the beginning of May. This time off will be much needed. I'm worn out about 4pm everyday. So hopfully I'll have a little time to relax and save up some energy.
Next doctor's appoitment is Monday, February 23 at 4pm.

No comments: