Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day Five Overdue

I thought that today might be a cool day for Haven to make his grand debut. My birthday is 5/3 and today is 3/5. But, it doesn't look like that is going to happen either. So, onto something else. He's super active today. I sit on the couch and he just does summersaults and back flips the whole time. Maybe he's going to be a cheerleader, like his mommy. (Kelly would have a stroke...hehe!) So I guess he's not that uncomfortable in there if he's moving around like he is. Hmmmm...that could be a bad thing. He might want to stay in there forever!!! He is getting stronger though, because his kicks and punches are harder than ever. If he stays in there much longer, he might be able to take his daddy in a bench pressing contest.
COME OUT HAVEN!!!!

Ultrasound and non-stress test in the morning. Maybe they will admit me then! Let's all keep our fingers crossed.

No comments: