Monday, March 2, 2009

Day Two Overdue

So I was supposed to have a doctor's appointment this morning, but due to the inclement weather, it was cancelled. So I go tomorrow morning at 8:15. Still not feeling any different. Last night I did start to think that maybe Haven isn't moving as much as I thought he was. I'm starting to think that it's more of a Braxton Hicks contraction and I might be mistaking my tummy tightening for him moving. They still don't hurt but they are a little stronger. I don't really know though. I've never done this before, so I'm totally just taking a wild guess.
Kim goes in for her ultrasound and stress test today. Keep your fingers crossed that they just go ahead and admit her. She will be thrilled if they do. She is totally over it!!!
PS. If you haven't put in your guess yet as to when I'm going to have him, put it in!!! It's the link to the left of the page that say's "When will Haven get here?"

No comments: