Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day Eight Overdue

I thought that maybe something might be happening yesterday. Kelly and I went on a walk Friday night and when I went to sleep that night, I was SUPER uncomfortable. My pelvis was sore and I tossed and turned all night along. Then I got up yesterday morning and was still uncomfortble. We went to Lowes and I was walking ultra slow and I was just whipped. So I go on home and lay down. I took about and hour and half nap. Woke up totally refreshed. My pelvis didn't hurt aymore and I wasn't tired. Oh well.
However, I do think that Kelly is the one nesting, rather than me. While I took a nap yesterday he proceeded to clean all the windows on the bottom floor. I'm talking on the inside, outside and the window seals. He even went upstairs to clean off the paint we accidentally got on the crib railing when I was painting it. Then he couldn't sleep last night to save his life. He told me this morning that he thinks he may have slept for all of about 30 minutes. Starting to think that his body is the one that's getting ready for a baby!

No comments: