Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day Three Overdue

Still no baby yet. I did go to the doctor this morning and the new game plan is:
Friday: I go in for a non-stress test and ultrasound. They will check to make sure that Haven is not in any kind of stress and they will also check to make sure that he has enough fluid.
If all is well then on Tuesday I am scheduled to be induced. I go in at 3:45pm to be checked again ( I still haven't dilated at all) to see if I have started to dilate. If I have dilated to at least a 1 1/2 or 2 then I will skip the cervadil step and go straight to the pitocin or whatever it is that they decide to give me.
I am hoping that he gets ready to come before any of this needs to take place. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe my water breaks or something happens. I don't want to be induced if I don't have to, but I don't want to wait around aymore either. So frustrating.
Kim...poor thing...is still in the hospital. They started her cervadil last night and she has not progressed at all so far. Hopefully she will make some progress soon. I know she is MISERABLE. And who can blame her.
Say labor prayers for both of us!!

No comments: